The PTA is organized and staffed by parents of Holy Spirit School and provides a variety of services for the school. The PTA plans and funds various educational and social activities during the school year, enriching the educational experience at Holy Spirit. In addition to providing funding for equipment and services, the PTA contributes to the sense of community within Holy Spirit School by providing hospitality-related services throughout the year.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, so parents and teachers may work together in educating children in a Catholic Christian environment.
- To develop between teachers and parents such united efforts as will secure for every child the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
- To offer through a well-planned program information of particular interest to parents in an effort to raise the standards of home life.
- Andrea Dewicki, President
- Emily Bouma, Vice-President
- Phil Alt, Treasurer
- Kelly Toland, Secretary
All Holy Spirit parents are welcome and encouraged to attend PTA meetings. Parents who attend are entered into a drawing for their family to win a free color day!
- September 27, 2022
- October 25, 2022
- January 24, 2023
- March 28, 2023
PTA is proud to sponsor events throughout the school year. Here is a list for events currently planned. Be sure to check back often for updates!
- Trunk or Treat
- Sunday, October 30 4-5pm (Back Parking Lot)
- All School Roller Skating Party
- Sunday, January 15 5:30-7:30 @ Tarry Hall Roller Rink
Think of your PTA as Price Tag Assistance
The only fundraiser conducted by the PTA each year is Walking with the Spirit. To donate to Walking with the Spirit visit our donation page.
A successful Walking With The Spirit 2022 fundraiser will allow the PTA to continue, and possibly increase, funding of the following events. These events and items are provided only by the PTA and are not paid for through tuition or other fees/charges to students.
- Classroom Start Up Funds for Teachers
- Contribution to the CDC playground
- Field Trips for all classes including 8th grade Retreat and Graduation
- Considerable contribution to the renovated classrooms
- Ceiling mounted projectors in every classroom
- Sound Amplification Systems in every classroom
- Catholic Schools’ Week FUN!
- State of the Art Science Laboratory
- Publishing Center Supplies
- Lockers installed and restored for our 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th graders
- Community Day & Variety Show
- Family Outreach Program
- Birthday gift certificates for teachers
- Christmas gifts for entire staff
- Staff Meals for Conferences
- Staff Appreciation Luncheon
…AND MUCH, MUCH MORE! SUPPORT YOUR HOLY SPIRIT PTA BY WALKING WITH THE SPIRIT!