Finalsite (SchoolAdmin) Enrollment and Tuition Info:
Interested in Holy Spirit? Click here! Holy Spirit School Inquiry Form
Families interested in touring and enrolling with us are encouraged to use the online Inquiry form above. Upon receipt we will happily contact you to set up a time to visit our campus and meet our amazing staff.
Holy Spirit School will be using Finalsite (SchoolAdmin) for BOTH online Enrollment and Tuition Registration for the 24-25 school year.
~New Families will receive a Welcome email with personal Parent Portal Link information to create a login, complete any outstanding Enrollment checklist items, and sign the Enrollment contract.
~Returning Families will receive the Welcome email with link to log in using your existing info to complete any Enrollment checklist items and sign the Enrollment contract.
Upon receipt of your signed Enrollment contract, we will email your tuition information for you to review and sign the Registration (tuition) contract, at which time you will pay the family registration fee.
~ New families will select your billing option, enter your billing information, and sign your Registration (tuition) contracts at this time.
~ Returning Families will review existing billing and payment options, make changes if needed, and sign.
Please note the following…
- New Families will receive one personalized link per parent, and each parent will need to use their own email address.
- You will be required to complete outstanding checklist items and sign an Enrollment contract for each student. You will be able to designate who is financially responsible for your payments within the tuition registration. When complete, your billing statement will include all students under one account.
- For New Families, many of the Enrollment requirements listed may have been submitted with your paper registration packet this spring. We will mark those as received after your Enrollment contract is active.
- Some of the Enrollment checklist items are optional – such as the Transportation/Bus contract or the Free & Reduced Lunch Application. Only complete and submit what is pertinent to your family.
- You may access and update your registration information at any time after your initial log in has been created via this link: https://holyspiritschoolgr.schooladminonline.com/users/sign_in
Blackbaud Financial Aid Info (formally known as Smart Aid)
23-24 Smart Aid Parent Instructions (Now Blackbaud Aid, use if needed for this school year, 23-24 – check for year on application before starting the process.)
Blackbaud Financial Aid application process for the 24-25 school year opens October 15, 2023 with the first round deadline of Dec 3, 2023.